Sunday 26 September 2010

What’s in the Box?


Big clean up, we’re selling the house!

So I had to come up with a way to deal with the cable issue.

You know... cables...
Cables everywhere!
I seem to collect them
Or use them whenever possible
I think there even may be cables attached to my brain
Or my bio-port
Which, I must point out,
Isn’t really that different

So we thought about buying this IKEA thing

But if you want that thing you need to go to a reeeeeaally large IKEA in Utrecht.
“Sorry to have made you go all the way through our modestly large IKEA and spend hours looking for something that is not stored here, but judging from all the things you bought you didn’t really need we think it is an afternoon well spent.”
....grrmmbl...
“No we don’t deliver.”


Well and then today the MacGyver thing happened again...







Yes I also drilled some ventilation holes, it is quite large actually.

Of course, after that I had to get rid of all the cables :)

By the way, Tim Smit, that guy from “What’s in the box?” has made a video clip for daybroke.




On FB or Hyves? Click through to original post

No comments:

Post a Comment